What is small claims court?
Small claims courts are courts of limited jurisdiction that hear civil cases between private litigants. Small claims court is a special court where disputes are resolved quickly and inexpensively (a forum designed to hear cases without the presence of an attorney). Small claims rules are simple and informal (no legal language requirements are needed). The person that is suing is known as the plaintiff. The person being sued is called the defendant.
Reliable source of filing the Small Claims Online in the court.
Small Claim Filing Company allows for the initial filing of Small Claims Cases online. Once your filing is reviewed, fees are paid, and your electronic documents are accepted by the Court, your claim will be filed with the appropriate courthouse as if you had filed in person.
How Online Small Claims Filing Works In Court.
Here is a very simple three step process from filing your small claims to get the proven result.
First step to file your small claims is confirm you email address. We will send you a confirmation email. Follow the email and fill up the important questionnaire form to file your small claims in court. Simply answer a questionnaire, and your documents will be prepared within 24 hours. Fill out a simple, secure small claims questionnaire and Small Claim Filing Company handles all the legal work.
Small Claim Filing Company Research case, find correct court jurisdiction, FILE your case and SERVE the defendant.
Once your case has been filed into Small Claims Court and we will mail your court materials.
Read more how Small Claims Court works. New Page.
Small Claims Court Process
- Small Claim Filing Company Completes Case Management (managing case filing & serving from start to finish).
- Researching your case (court venue, corporate agents, licenses, defendant location).
- Real Paralegals & Associates working on your Small Claims Case.
- Your Small Claims Case is processed within 24 Hours to the court.
- FILING your Small Claims Complaint with the correct courthouse.
- SERVING your defendant(s) & filing the Proof of Service. (Included)
- Notifying you of your trial date by email and mail.
Advantages of Filing Small Claims Court With Small Claim Filing Company
- Future Motion Support (date reset, subpoena, dismissals, etc.).
- End Up Costing You Nothing! (all fees are added to your case against defendant).
- Your case is reviewed by a paralegal for accuracy.
- No Membership Fees - No Percentage from your winnings.
- We do all the legwork - you simply appear for trial.